An Aadhar card is an essential document to evidentially validate one’s identity as well as their address. Aadhar card consists of a 12 digits unique identification number which is provided to the citizens of India by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). The Government has introduced a system to Link Aadhaar with Ration Card, PAN, EPF Account, Income Tax Return, LPG Connection and multiple documents to make all schemes by government more convenient, including linking of bank accounts with Aadhar card. Therefore it may be considered that an Aadhar card has an extremely high level of significance nowadays in our country. So to link your Central Bank of India account with your Aadhar card you may go ahead with the offline method which is basically visiting a branch with all supportive documents.
Procedure to Link Aadhaar Card with Central Bank of India Offline:
The offline method of linking procedure is usually the most trustworthy method as considered by the majority of account holders. This method is generally preferred more by account holders as it is reliable and conventional method to be used by the citizens. If you opt for this method then follow the steps mentioned below to link your Central Bank of India account with Aadhar card:
- Bring your original documents as well as a photocopy, along with your original bank passbook and its photocopy, if your aadhar card in not updated first update Aadhar card details before linking.
- Write an application to link your Central Bank of India account with your Aadhar card.
- You would need to go to a branch of Central Bank of India.
- You would require an application form for the linking procedure of your Central Bank of India account with your Aadhar card.
- You should fill this form cautiously.
- You may now submit it to the bank officials.
- You could be asked to show your original documents for verification of the photocopies and will get your original documents back after completion of the verification process.
- You would get the bottom part of your application form in lieu of the acknowledgement slip, you are expected to keep it safe until your process of linking is completely done.
- When this process is complete the Central Bank of India will move towards the verification of your information as on your Aadhar card.
- Your Aadhar number will be updated in your account information and be linked with your Central Bank of India account, only if the verification is carried out satisfactorily.
You would get a notification as an email on your provided email address or as a text message or SMS on your registered mobile number on your provided email address regarding the successful process of linking your bank account to your Aadhar card
Procedure to Link Aadhaar Card with Central Bank of India Online and via SMS and ATM:
Presently the Central Bank of India is not providing the facility to link the bank account with Aadhar card online yet, and it doesn’t offer the service of linkage by a text message or SMS either. But it is practicable to link a Central Bank of India account with Aadhar card by the offline method which is to visit the branch of Central Bank of India nearby to your location.
Important Documents needed for Central Bank of India Aadhar Link:
The documents that are absolutely necessary for linking process of Aadhar card and bank account are given below:
- The Original bank account Passbook along with its photocopy.
- Aadhar card or E-Aadhar (Aadhar number being the essential requirement) and its photocopy.
Linking To Aadhar With Other Banks:
ICICI Aadhar Link
Axis Bank Aadhaar Link
SBI Aadhar Link
HDFC bank Aadhar Link
UBI Aadhar Link
Dena Bank Aadhar Link
Vijaya Bank Aadhar Link
Bank of Maharashtra Aadhar Link
Corporation Bank Aadhaar Link
Andhra Bank Aadhaar Link
IOB Aadhar Link
Allahabad Bank Aadhaar Link
Oriental bank Aadhar Link
UCO Bank Aadhaar Link
Syndicate Bank Aadhaar Link
Indian Bank Aadhaar Link
Bank of India Aadhar Link
Union Bank of India Aadhar Link