Aadhar Card has absolutely made its assured place among the citizens of India as it is toughening up in terms of its powers to provide help in obtaining benefits and availing services from schemes of government. And as the importance of Aadhar card is raising every day, the Government of India has decided to Link Aadhaar Card with PAN Card, Voter ID, LPG Gas Connection, Ration Card and other documents to make the process of availing services a lot convenient and smooth.
Procedure to link Aadhaar Card to Oriental Bank Account Online:
The online procedure of linking your account in Oriental Bank of Commerce and Aadhar card is altogether convenient, and you will need access to a computer and internet and enable your internet banking. In case you have your internet banking enabled and want to link your Oriental Bank of Commerce account with your Aadhaar card online, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Login to your internet banking account using your User ID and Password.
- Select the “Menu” option on the webpage.
- Select “Activity” tab under the Menu option.
- Select “Aadhaar Registration“.
- Select your account that you wish to link with your Aadhaar card.
- Enter your 12 digits Aadhaar number.
- Click on “Submit“.
You will see a success message and after the bank approves your request, the process to link your bank account with Aadhar card will be successful.
Procedure to link Aadhaar Card to Oriental Bank Account Offline:
To link your account in Oriental Bank of Commerce with your Aadhar card through the offline method, you will need to visit any of their branch and follow the steps mentioned below:
- It is very important to bring along your original Aadhar card as well as a photocopy of your Aadhar card along with your Oriental Bank of Commerce Bank passbook.
- You should have a written application to request for linking your bank account with your Aadhar card.
- Visit a branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce within your area and convenient for you to reach.
- You might be required to fill an application form at the bank to link your Oriental Bank of Commerce account with your Aadhar card.
- The bank officials would ask for your original Aadhar card and Passbook to verify your information and documents.
- The bottom part of your application form will be handed over to you as the acknowledgement document for your application, and it is advised to keep it secure and accessible for any further requirements.
- After completing this procedure, and successful verification of your information and documents, your Oriental Bank of Commerce account will be linked to your Aadhar card.
You would receive a notification on your registered mobile number as a text message or SMS, and an email on your registered email address.
Procedure to Link Oriental Bank of Commerce Account with Aadhar card by SMS:
In case you want to link your account in Oriental Bank of Commerce with your Aadhar card by simply sending a text message or SMS from your registered mobile number, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Type a text message or SMS in the format UID <14 digits Account number><12 digits Aadhar number>
- Send this SMS to 9915622622 precisely in the format mentioned above.
Procedure to link Aadhar to Oriental Bank Account card from ATM:
In case you do not have an Oriental Bank of Commerce branch nearby to your location or are unable to visit the branch because of any reason, you can execute the linking procedure from an ATM, which is nearby to your location and easily accessible to you, and follow these easy steps given below to link your bank account with your Aadhar card:
- Insert your ATM card to Oriental Bank ATM.
- Enter your ATM PinCode, (please do not share your Pin with anyone.)
- Select the menu “Other Requests“.
- Select “Aadhar Number Registration” in this menu.
- Select “Yes” option and then enter your Aadhaar number.
- A message would be displayed on the screen as “Your request for seeding Aadhar number has been successfully registered“.
You would receive an acknowledgement slip upon successful completion of the procedure and linking of your bank account with Aadhar card.
Linking To Aadhar With Other Banks:
ICICI Aadhar Link
Axis Bank Aadhaar Link
SBI Aadhar Link
HDFC bank Aadhar Link
UBI Aadhar Link
Dena Bank Aadhar Link
Vijaya Bank Aadhar Link
Bank of Maharashtra Aadhar Link
Corporation Bank Aadhaar Link
Andhra Bank Aadhaar Link
IOB Aadhar Link
Allahabad Bank Aadhaar Link
UCO bank Aadhaar Link