As Aadhar card is an individualized identification system that contains all personal information and basic contact details of a citizen, it is very helpful in availing benefits and services announced by government of India. It has been decided by government of India to introduce a system of linking Aadhar card to documents to make all governmental schemes more convenient, like linking of bank accounts with Aadhar card. It has been clearly instructed to banks to provide the service of linking bank accounts with Aadhar card by Reserve Bank of India (RBI). The procedure to link Aadhar card with UBI bank accounts is usually done by any of the methods from online, offline or by SMS.
Online procedure to Link Aadhar Card with United Bank of India account:
Well the United Bank of India does not provide the facility of linking the bank account to Aadhar card online yet, and it doesn’t offer the service of linkage by a text message or SMS either. But it is obviously practicable to link a United Bank of India account with Aadhar card by the offline method which is to visit the branch of united bank of India nearby to your location.
Offline Procedure to Link Aadhar with United Bank of India account:
The trustworthy method to link your United Bank of India account with Aadhar card is to visit the branch physically and carrying out the process. This method is even more preferred by accountholder’s as it is the conventional and suitable method to be trusted by the citizens. So in order to link your United Bank of India account with your Aadhar card, follow the steps given below:
- Keep your original Aadhar card as well as a photocopy, along with your original bank passbook and its photocopy.
- Write an application to link your United Bank of India account with your Aadhar card.
- Visit a United Bank of India’s branch nearby to your location.
- You may be provided with an application form to link your United Bank of India account to your Aadhar card, when you approach the branch.
- Fill in the form with appropriate information correctly.
- Submit it to the bank officials.
- The United Bank of India may need to see your original documents for verification of the photocopies and will hand over the original documents back after completion of the verification process.
- You will be given the bottom part of your application form as an acknowledgement document.
- After all this procedure, the bank will begin with its verification of your Aadhar card.
- Upon successful verification of your documents and information mentioned, your Aadhar card will be linked to your United Bank of India account.
You shall receive a notification as a text message on your registered mobile number or an email on your provided email address informing you about the successful linking of your bank account with your Aadhar card.
Linking To Aadhar With Other Banks:
ICICI Aadhar Link
Axis Bank Aadhaar Link
SBI Aadhar Link
HDFC bank Aadhar Link
Dena Bank Aadhar Link
Vijaya Bank Aadhar Link
Bank of Maharashtra Aadhar Link
Corporation Bank Aadhaar Link
Andhra Bank Aadhaar Link
IOB Aadhar Link
Allahabad Bank Aadhaar Link
Oriental bank Aadhar Link
UCO bank Aadhaar Link