It has apparently been decided by the Government of India to execute a system to link Aadhaar Card to LPG Gas Connection, Ration card, Digilocker, Voter Card and different documents in order to make all governmental schemes simply more accessible, like this linking of bank accounts with Aadhar card which is done to credit the amount easily from benefits and schemes of government without any delay or hassle into the bank accounts of the cardholders. There are various methods provided by Andhra bank to link your bank account to your Aadhar card, they are online, offline, SMS or by ATM mode.
Important Documents and Information required for the seeding Aadhar Card:
- The original Aadhar card or E-Aadhar card and its photocopy, along with your bank passbook in case you wish to go with the offline mode.
- The 12 digits Unique Identification Number or Aadhar card number and you internet banking details like your username and password if you are going for the online mode.
Online Procedure to Link Aadhaar Card to Andhra Bank Account:
If you have enabled your internet banking then it is comparably more convenient and effortless and you may easily be able to link your bank account with your Aadhar card online without any need to leave your home, just follow the simple steps given below:
- Keep your Aadhar card along with a photocopy of your Aadhar card ready and accessible for the information.
- Visit the official website of Andhra Bank.
- Login to your internet banking account with your username and password.
- Click on “Registration of Aadhaar number” in Internet banking.
- Enter your 12 digits Unique Identification number or Aadhar number as displayed on your Aadhar card.
- Select your savings account to which you want to link the Aadhar number.
- Click on “Inquiry” to know about the status of your linking request.
- The bank will do the verification manually and upon successful verification you shall receive a notification in the form of an email on your email address or SMS on your registered mobile number informing you the successful linking of your bank account with Aadhar card.
Offline Procedure to Link Aadhaar to Andhra Bank Account:
This procedure is meant for accountholders who do not have their internet banking enabled or would prefer this method over the online procedure, follow these easy steps given below to link your Andhra bank account with your Aadhar card:
- Visit a branch of Andhra bank nearby.
- Ask for an updating form (it is also downloadable from their website).
- Fill in the form correctly with all the relevant information.
- Submit the duly filled form along with a photocopy of your Aadhar card.
The bank will verify your information and documents, and link your bank account to your Aadhar card after successful verification. You will be notified about the successful linking process by a text message on your registered mobile number or an email on your registered email address.
Procedure to Link Aadhaar Card to Andhra Bank Account Via SMS:
This process can be done by the account holders who have registered their mobile number with the bank by simply sending a text message or SMS to the bank by following these steps:
- Type a text message or SMS as: AADHAAR <space> 15 digits bank account number <space> 12 digits Aadhaar number.
- Send this SMS to 56161.
After successful execution you shall receive a notification as an SMS on your registered mobile number.
Procedure for Andhra bank Aadhaar Link by ATM:
You can carry out the linking procedure by an ATM, which is nearby to your location and conveniently accessible to you, and follow these easy steps given below to link your Andhra bank account with your Aadhar card:
- Access any Andhra bank ATM nearby to your location.
- Insert or Swipe the ATM card.
- Select the menu “Service Registration“.
- Select “Aadhaar Registration” in this menu.
- Select your account type and then enter your Aadhar number twice.
You shall receive a receipt of the request upon successful completion of the process and linking of your bank account with Aadhar card.
Linking To Aadhar With Other Banks:
ICICI Aadhar Link
Axis Bank Aadhaar Link
SBI Aadhar Link
HDFC bank Aadhar Link
UBI Aadhar Link
Dena Bank Aadhar Link
Vijaya Bank Aadhar Link
Bank of Maharashtra Aadhar Link
Corporation Bank Aadhaar Link
IOB Aadhar Link
Allahabad Bank Aadhaar Link
Oriental bank Aadhar Link
UCO bank Aadhaar Link