Aadhar card is one of the most important documents to validate one’s identity as well as their address. The requirement of an Aadhaar card cannot be expressed well enough, as it has been announced by the Government of India to initiate a program of linking Aadhar card to various documents to make all governmental schemes more convenient including linking of bank accounts with Aadhar card. The account holders of Vijaya bank may choose any of the methods which include online, offline, SMS or an ATM channel to link Aadhaar to Vijaya Bank Account.
Important Documents needed to Link Aadhaar to Vijaya Bank Account:
These documents are the most importantly required while carrying out the linking process of Aadhar card and bank account.
- The Original bank account Passbook as well as a photocopy of the same.
- Aadhar card or E-Aadhar (Aadhar number being the essential requirement).
Online Procedure to Link Aadhaar to Vijaya Bank Account:
If you wish to link your bank account and Aadhar card by the online method, kindly follow the steps mentioned below:
- Keep your Aadhar card, passbook, and registered mobile accessible.
- Visit the official website of Vijaya bank vijayabank.com
- Login to your internet banking account with your username and password.
- Click on the “Update your Aadhar number” link.
- Enter your 12 digits unique identification number (Aadhar number) precisely.
All the provided information will be uploaded and updated in Vijaya bank database, and upon successful verification of your information and documents, you shall receive a notification as an email on your registered email address or as a text message or SMS on your registered mobile number.
Offline Procedure to Link Aadhar to Vijaya Bank:
In case you do not have your internet banking enabled or do not have access to your login details, you may do it manually by paying a visit to the nearest branch of Vijaya bank along with appropriate suitable documents. Follow the steps given below to carry out the linking procedure:
- Remember to bring your original bank account passbook, Aadhar or E-Aadhar card printed out with their photocopies when you visit the branch.
- Pay a visit to your nearby Vijaya Bank branch.
- You would need to fill an application form for request to link your bank account and Aadhar card.
- Fill in the form precisely with all the appropriate information.
- Submit the completely filled out form to the bank official with a photocopy of Aadhar card attached to it.
- The bank official might need to see your original Aadhar or E-Aadhar card in order to verify the photocopied document.
- Your application will be taken and your request will be accepted by the bank official along with the photocopy of your Aadhar card for any verification purposes in future.
Upon successful verification of your information, your Aadhar card details will be updated to your Vijaya bank account and you will receive a notification as a text message on your registered mobile number and an email on your email address, informing you the completion of your application.
Procedure to Link Vijaya Bank with Aadhar card by SMS:
This service is very convenient and you will only need your registered mobile number and Aadhar card and bank account information accessible to carry out this procedure, follow the easy steps mentioned below:
- Type a text message or SMS as “ADR <space> Aadhar number”, for instance, if your Aadhar number is 123456781234, the SMS would be ADR 123456781234.
- Send this SMS to 9243755121.
Procedure to Link Vijaya Bank with Aadhar by ATM:
You can carry out the linking procedure by an ATM, which is nearby to your location and conveniently accessible to you, follow these easy steps given below to link your Vijaya bank account with your Aadhar card:
- Visit any Vijaya ATM nearby to your location.
- Insert or Swipe the ATM card.
- Enter your ATM pin code. (Please keep you PIN private)
- Go to menu “Other Services”.
- Touch on “Aadhar Number Entry”.
- Enter your 12 digits Aadhar number.
Thereafter successful linking, you would get a receipt of your linking request.
Linking To Aadhar With Other Banks:
ICICI Aadhar Link
Axis Bank Aadhaar Link
SBI Aadhar Link
HDFC bank Aadhar Link
UBI Aadhar Link
Dena Bank Aadhar Link
Vijaya Bank Aadhar Link
Bank of Maharashtra Aadhar Link
Corporation Bank Aadhaar Link
Andhra Bank Aadhaar Link
IOB Aadhar Link
Allahabad Bank Aadhaar Link
Oriental bank Aadhar Link
UCO bank Aadhaar Link