Aadhar card is an individualized identification system that contains all personal information and basic contact details of a citizen, it is very helpful in availing benefits and services announced by government of India. It has been decided by government of India to introduce a system to link Aadhaar Card to Voter ID, LPG Gas Connection, Ration Card, PAN Card, EPFO Account, ITR and various documents to make all governmental schemes more convenient, like linking of bank accounts with Aadhar card. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has clearly instructed banks to provide the facility of linking bank accounts with Aadhaar. The concept behind this procedure is to credit the amount from benefits and schemes by government directly into the bank accounts of the cardholders. If you have an account in the Kotak Mahindra bank you can link your account to Aadhar conveniently. The procedure to link a bank account with Aadhar card can be done online as well as offline. You may go ahead with the online procedure if you have already registered for internet banking, if not then there is also an offline mode available.
Online Procedure to link Aadhaar Card to Kotak Mahindra Bank Account:
The process of linking Aadhaar with Kotak Mahindra Bank Account is very effortless and time saving and there’s no need to go anywhere if you have access to a computer and internet, as compared to the offline process which requires some time and effort. The online procedure is also quick to be completed, so it is advised to have your internet banking enabled. When you have enabled your internet banking you can easily link your bank account and Aadhar card online by following these steps: Before linking please check Aadhar card status online.
- Visit the official website of Kotak Mahindra Bank kotak.com
- Enter your CRN number and password.
- You would receive a dynamic access code as a SMS or Email.
- Enter the dynamic access code correctly.
- Select the “Banking” option.
- Select the option “Aadhar Seeding”.
- Enter your Aadhar number to complete the process.
- Click on “Submit”.
You would be notified through an email on your email address or a text message or SMS on your registered mobile number regarding the successful linkage of your bank account with Aadhar card.
Offline Procedure for Kotak Mahindra Bank Aadhar Link:
The offline method of linking procedure is usually the most trusted way considered by the majority of accountholders. This is a conventional mode of carrying out this procedure and is absolutely given a preference by the accountholders because of its reliability. If you opt for this method then you may follow the steps mentioned below to link your Kotak Mahindra Bank account with Aadhar card:
- You must bring your original documents as well as a photocopy of the same documents, along with your original bank passbook as well as its photocopy.
- Now you will need to visit a Kotak Mahindra Bank branch.
- As you arrive at the branch you shall ask for an application form to link your Kotak Mahindra Bank account to your Aadhar card at the counter.
- You must fill the form with precisely relevant details.
- Now you may submit it to the bank officials in charge.
- The officials of Kotak Mahindra Bank couldask you to present your original documents for verification of the photocopies and return the original documents back to you after verifying.
- While this procedure completes, the Kotak Mahindra Bankofficials would later on verify your information as on your Aadhar card.
- When your documents and information is successfully verified, the seeding of your Aadhar and bank account shall be done.
You shall receive a notification as a text message on your registered mobile number or an email on your provided email address after the process of linking your bank account with Aadhar card is successful.
As of now the mode of linking Kotak Mahindra bank account with Aadhar card is not available by sending a SMS from registered mobile number.
Linking To Aadhar With Other Banks:
ICICI Aadhar Link
Axis Bank Aadhaar Link
SBI Aadhar Link
HDFC bank Aadhar Link
UBI Aadhar Link
Dena Bank Aadhar Link
Vijaya Bank Aadhar Link
Bank of Maharashtra Aadhar Link
Corporation Bank Aadhaar Link
Andhra Bank Aadhaar Link
IOB Aadhar Link
Allahabad Bank Aadhaar Link
Oriental bank Aadhar Link
UCO Bank Aadhaar Link
Syndicate Bank Aadhaar Link
Indian Bank Aadhaar Link
Bank of India Aadhar Link
Union Bank of India Aadhar Link
Canara Bank Aadhaar Link
Central Bank of India Aadhar Link
Citi Bank Aadhar Link
Bank of Baroda Aadhar Link
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.