Aadhar Card is becoming more important nowadays and necessary in some cases to avail certain benefits and services, a very common example is the LPG subsidy, and if a citizen wants to gain access to their HP LPG subsidy, it has been made compulsory by the Government of India for banks to link their customer’s accounts with their HP LPG connections. There are certain ways to link a HP LPG Connection that includes online method, offline method, IVRS method and SMS method.
Online Procedure to Link HP LPG Connection with Aadhar Card:
In case you want to link your HP LPG connection to your Aadhar card by the online method, you will need access to a computer and internet, and follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit UIDAI official website and go to the linking page: https://rasf.uidai.gov.in/seeding/User/ResidentSelfSeedingpds.aspx
- Enter the required information which is the location of your address, the type of benefit (LPG in this case), the Distributor’s name, your customer ID or number, your registered mobile number and email address, and lastly your 12 digits unique identification number which is your Aadhar number.
- After entering all the correct information, click on “Submit“.
- You will receive a One Time Password or OTP on your registered mobile number or email address.
- Click on “Submit” after entering the OTP.
Your Aadhar Card will be linked with your HP LPG connection and you will receive a notification as a text message or an email informing you about the successful linkage.
IVRS Method to link HP LPG Connection with Aadhar Card:
If you opt for the IVRS method to link your HP LPG connection to your Aadhar card, follow the steps given below:
- Visit http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/hpanytime and find the IVRS number.
- Dial the IVRS for the state where you reside and follow the instructions carefully to execute the process to link your HP LPG connection with your Aadhar card.
SMS Method to link HP LPG Connection with Aadhar Card:
If you choose to link your HP LPG connection with your Aadhar card by the SMS method, follow the steps given below:
- Make sure your mobile number is registered with your LPG connection.
- In case you do not have your mobile number registered, type “REG < Distributor Telephone Number with STD code without Zero >< Consumer Number >“.
- This text message shall be sent to the number that matches to your particular state.
- After sending the text message, your number will be registered.
- Now you can send the text message to get your HP LPG connection and Aadhar card linked.
- The text message shall be written as “UID < Aadhar Number >“. After sending out this text message, your request to link your HP LPG connection with your Aadhar card will be successfully submitted and you would receive a notifying text message to inform you the same.
Offline Procedure to link HP LPG Connection with Aadhar Card:
In case you do not want to go with any of the methods mentioned above, follow the steps below to go for the offline procedure:
- Keep your HP LPG blue book and your Aadhar card accessible to you.
- Click Here to Download the linking form and get it printed.
- Fill out the form with all the correct information and check it once to rectify if required.
- When you are ready to submit the form, visit your local HP LPG Distributor’s Office and submit the form and remember to collect your acknowledgement slip from the official in charge.
The authorities require some time to verify your Aadhaar information before linking your HP LPG connection to your Aadhar card. You will receive a notification on your mobile or email when your linkage is successful.